Millions of men know directly what inflammation of the prostate gland is. At the end of treatment, doctors recommend that they become familiar with ways to prevent recurrence of prostate involvement. Among them, the prevention of prostatitis stands out. It will be useful for those men who have not yet encountered similar problems.
Primary and secondary prevention
There are several forms of prevention:
- Primary. Its main purpose is to prevent the development of the inflammatory process in the prostate. Such prevention is required for absolutely every person after 30 years;
- Secondary. It is intended for those who have already suffered from prostatitis. The purpose of this prophylaxis is to prevent glandular re-lesion and reduce the risk of developing the disease into a chronic form.
Preventing prostatitis in men at home consists of a large number of measures that significantly improve a person's quality of life and protect him from prostatitis.
Every person, regardless of their level of health, must lead a correct lifestyle. It is this preventive measure that avoids a large number of diseases. Prostatitis is no exception.
Most men have prostatitis due to a sedentary lifestyle. Prolonged sitting or lying position leads to stagnant processes in the pelvic organs. And these are ideal conditions for the development of prostatitis.
To avoid pathology, it is necessary to engage in active sports, swim, take time for walks in the fresh air. Gymnastics is no less useful, for which you should definitely share a place in the daily routine.
Normalization of diet
What a person eats strongly influences the work of the internal organs and systems of his body. Top nutritionists share with you all the secrets on how to avoid prostatitis with a well-planned diet. Diet is always an integral part of treatment for a patient with prostate inflammation. It will also be helpful for healthy men who do not want to face such an unpleasant diagnosis in the future.
Adherence to a certain food culture helps prevent the development of prostatitis:
- Food should be done in certain areas. Highly it is highly undesirable to eat on the go;
- It is necessary to take care of the cleanliness of the cutlery;
- You should eat at least 3 times a day. There should be a break of up to 4 hours between meals. If a person does not have the opportunity to have a snack between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner, he should at least drink a cup of tea;
- You are required to give up food in the evenings and late nights. This option is only allowed if the person works night shift.
Men should make their choice in favor of dishes prepared from natural products. Highly it is highly undesirable to include very fatty, fried, smoked products in the diet. A monotonous menu also falls under the ban. Harmful food should be replaced with healthy foods that do not contain preservatives and dyes.
Proper nutrition will save not only from prostatitis but also from many other diseases.
The daily diet of a person who cares about his health should be enriched with fruits, vegetables, meat and fish products, as well as dairy products.
To avoid health problems, you should give up alcohol. Its presence in the diet is allowed only in a minimal amount.
The most important way to prevent prostatitis, doctors call gland massage. Such procedures are allowed for men who have already experienced a worsening form of the disease. Thanks to the therapeutic massage, the required outflow of fluid is created, which accumulated in the acini due to the inflammatory process.
Doctors usually recommend finger prostate massage for men. It copes well with venous congestion in the problem area and improves blood circulation. In order for the prostate gland to function normally, it is necessary to undergo a complete prophylactic course, which includes about 8-10 sessions.
Protection against infection of the body
Prevention of prostatitis at home should be aimed at protecting the body from infection. This is because prostatitis in most cases is provoked by the causative agents of diseases of the genitourinary system. If a man is already infected, he should immediately begin to treat the focus of the infection to prevent it from spreading.
Intestinal diseases can lead to infection. This department of the gastrointestinal tract should be monitored with special care. It is necessary to prevent the occurrence of constipation or diarrhea, as such defecation disorders weaken local immunity. You should also avoid the appearance of cracks in the anus and hemorrhoids.
It is not just intestinal problems that can lead to gland infection. Diseases of the urinary system are no less dangerous. Timely emptying of the bladder and prevention of overfilling helps to avoid them.
If the bladder is full for a long time, it leads to infection of the pelvic organs.
Preventing prostate inflammation affects a man's intimate life. Sexually transmitted diseases increase the chance of gland infection. Therefore, you should avoid sexual contact with unknown partners. It is also advisable to avoid prolonged abstinence from sex. At the same time, very frequent relationships are also considered unacceptable.
Gymnastics and Exercises
Exercises to prevent prostatitis give a good result. Daily morning exercises are good for everyone. It is not necessary to take pills to prevent problems with the pelvic organs. It is enough to regularly perform a special set of exercises. It includes:
- Rotation of the pelvis in different directions;
- Raising the legs up and rotating them while lying down;
- "Birch. "
Such gymnastics will help improve blood flow to the pelvic area. Helps reduce the risk of edema in the problem area and stagnant processes.
What other exercises to prevent prostatitis should be included in your daily gymnastics, your doctor will tell you.
It is best to check with your doctor for a specific list of exercises.
As instructed by a doctor, men can take medication to prevent prostatitis. They have the following effect:
- Prevents the occurrence of stagnant processes;
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Normalization of blood circulation;
- Improving hormone levels;
- Restore metabolic processes.
Preventive drugs come in various pharmaceutical forms.
No less useful are such tools for the prevention of prostatitis as dietary supplements.
Medications and dietary supplements have contraindications and side effects. Therefore, you should not start taking them without first consulting your doctor.
Prophylaxis of prostatitis with folk remedies remains quite popular among men. They allow you to replace pills and other medicines that do not always change in their natural composition. To heal faster, as well as in the future to avoid recurrent prostate infection from infection, proven remedies will help:
- Pumpkin seeds. Raw seeds, which should be eaten in small quantities every day, help restore gland health;
- Onion tincture. It is prepared from an onion, which is poured with 300 ml of boiling water. The product should be injected for about 2. 5 hours. After taking 3 times a day, 40 ml;
- Herbal tincture. A popular remedy that many men love is made from the collection of basil flowers, horseradish and walnut leaves. The main ingredients are mixed with each other in a ratio of 1: 4: 1. Next, the mixture is poured with 500 ml of red wine. During the day, it should be injected. It is recommended to take 60 ml wine solution three times a day;
- Tincture with honey and onion. Another useful medicine that helps protect the prostate and other genitourinary organs from inflammation. It is made from 180 g of honey and 500 g of onion. The resulting mixture is poured into 1 liter of dry white wine. The drug should be injected for about 8-10 days. Once taken before meals, 60 ml;
- Chestnut soup. The recipe requires 5 tablespoons. the shredded bark of this tree. They should be poured with 1 liter of hot water, and then evaporated in a water bath until 300-350 ml remain in the container. The finished medicine is recommended to drink 35 drops before sitting at the dinner table;
- Alcohol suppositories for the prevention of prostatitis with propolis. Before using this medicine, it is necessary to consult your doctor. To prepare such candles, you need to mix 100 ml of alcohol and 20 propolis. For every 50 mg of the mixture, add 10 g of cocoa butter. From the resulting mass, small candles are formed, which should be placed in the anus overnight for a month;
- Honey candles. Such a medicine can be prepared at home from 6 tablespoons. lbuke rye (pulp) or flour, 2 tbsp. honey and 2 eggs. Candles are formed from these ingredients. They are placed rectally 2 times a day for a month;
- Herbal tincture for enema. There are many recipes for preparing such a product. One of the most effective is an infusion made from calendula, chamomile, arnica, celandine and plantain leaves. Mix the herbs in a ratio of 4: 4: 2: 1: 30. Pour the herbal mixture with 500 ml of boiling water and leave for at least 45 minutes. Do not give an enema too often, as this can lead to intestinal problems.
It only depends on the actions of a man whether he is at risk of developing prostatitis or whether he should not worry about it yet. It should be remembered that even a perfectly healthy person may one day face such an unpleasant diagnosis if he neglects a healthy diet and a correct lifestyle.